Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Girls and Bikes

The dreaded ennui has returned. Feeling exceedingly 'blah' about most things. However, how great is this girl and her bike from Vanessa Jackman's blog? I have a fox fur stole, and a trench, et VOILA! Perfect weekend wandering outfit. Though I do wish my warm colouring would cooperate with beige/any pastel hue. It just won't, and I find this upsetting. I spend a disproportionate amount of time thinking about pale blue, lavender and candy pink, convince myself that they do work on me, that my mother is wrong and that I am in fact meant to wear them, and then try them on and realise, with a sinking heart, that of course, she is right. It is infuriating.

No shopping and eating out continues apace, as does Weightwatchers, though I have a feeling a planned girly brunch this weekend in a much-lauded neighbourhood american diner may force me to bring in the famous 'no eating out unless it is brunch and you have had a shitty week at work and you are doing SO well' clause. The best blueberry pancakes in Paree deserve to be tried, surely? x

No comments:

Post a Comment